We love watching our kids open their presents and get all the new toys.
But now we have toys from last year mixed with all the new toys that Santa brought this year.
So what do we do? Here are five tips to help you get organized so your kids can have hours of fun and you can have a few minutes of quiet.
- Have a clear-out day - go through your kids' old toys and clothes and donate the items they no longer use.
- Rearrange furniture - look for items that can be moved around the room to create more space.
- Use wall space - consider wall-mounted shelves or hooks to store items and free up floor space.
- Utilize storage containers - invest in bins and baskets to store items and help keep the room tidy.
- Think vertically - look for items that can be hung from the ceiling or stacked on top of each other to make the most of your space.